Our primary care commitment is to provide you with information and resources to help with maximizing the management of chronic medical illness.
Our goal is to minimize or delay the onset or acceleration of serious organ damage and to encourage healthy living beyond medical management of chronic diseases.
We promote and encourage health screening as appropriate for the standard of care or dictated by a person’s risk profile.
- Promotion of health, wellness and fitness
- Primary preventive care at the appropriate age or as indicated for at-risk patients
- Out-patient medical management of episodic and seasonal illnesses
- Scheduled minor out-patient surgery procedures
- Referral to specialists and co-management of complicated medical issues
- DMV/Sports/Pre-employment physicals for established patients
- Management of chronic diseases with the goal to prevent, delay or minimize the
onset of severe organ damage